Please tell more functions of respiratory epithelium
Asked by flamingoes609 | 19th Aug, 2021, 04:33: PM
Respiratory epithelial cells line the respiratory tract from trachea to bronchi into bronchioles and alveolar sacs. The primary functions of the respiratory epithelium, depending on their origin, is to moisten, protect the airway tract from potential pathogens, infections and tissue injury, and facilitate gas exchange.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 20th Aug, 2021, 12:41: PM
- what is the function of tissue
- what is the difference between epidemis and epithelia tissue
- epthilial tissue
- connective tissues
- what is animal tissues ? What are it's types .
- why do paper cuts hurts so much?
- What is goblet cells ?
- what are differences between cuboidal and culiminal elepthical tissue
- The skin of frog and lizard is made up of same epithelial tissue. What is that tissue?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number