please tell me the easiest way of solving inverse of matrix by using elementary row operations .
Asked by sumit satpaty | 31st May, 2011, 02:01: AM
To find inverse by row transformation following steps are useful:
(1) First reduce the element a11 into 1.
(2) Reduce the elements a21 and a31 into 0.
(3) Reduce the element a22 into 1.
(4) Reduce the elements a12 and a32 into 0.
(5) Reduce the element a33 in to 0.
(6) Reduce the element a13 and a23 into 0.
Answered by | 31st May, 2011, 12:10: PM
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number