please tell how to solve this question
To express the quadratic equation n2 +8x-128=0 in form of (n+a)2=k2
Asked by ratendra.johri | 30th May, 2018, 12:19: PM
n2 + 8x - 128 = 0
n2 + 8x = 128
n2 + 8x + 16 = 128 + 16
(n + 4)2 = 144
(n + 4)2 = 122
Answered by Sneha shidid | 30th May, 2018, 01:08: PM
- 2x^2-7x+3=0 by method of completing square
- how to solve X2+4
- 4x2-2(a2-b2)x+a2b2=0.solve eqn by completing square method.
- using completing the square method show that the equation x square -8x-18 =0 has no solution
- Page 72 If one root of the two quadratic equations x2 + ax + b = 0 and x2 + bx + a = 0 is common , then a + b = 1 a + b = -1 ab = 1 ab = -1
- Solve by method of completing square.
- Find the roots of the equation by the method of completing square.
- The sum of the reciprocals Rehman"s ages 3 years ago and five years from now is . Find his present age.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number