Please solve this
Asked by aastharoy997 | 23rd Mar, 2020, 09:41: AM
Answered by Arun | 23rd Mar, 2020, 04:58: PM
- Solve for x:log10 (x-5)=-1
- Express as a single logarithm:- 3+1/2 log10 9-2 log10 5
- What are the laws of logarithm?
- log 625 / log √5 How to solve this problem.
- log (25) 125= 3x + 2 How to solve this.
- Please solve this
- Please solve this and explain all the steps.
- If log25=x & log 75=y, then evaluate the value of log2 in terms of x and y. (Withoit using log tables)
- What is log
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number