Please solve this question
Asked by vikasg13.hardware | 28th Jun, 2018, 06:04: AM
According to the question a man covers y distance by walking and then returns the same distance by riding in hours that is 3 hours = 45 minutes.
Again a man covers 2y distance in hours that is 2 hours and = 30 minutes by riding both ways.
Therefore one way riding time required by the man is half of that is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Hence, the time taken up by the man to cover y distance by walking is that is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Hence, the time required to cover 2y distance by walking by the man is 2y (2 hours 30 minutes.)
Hence, the time required is 5 hours.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 29th Jun, 2018, 09:42: AM
- prove that 5 root is irrational
- what are real roots?
- how prime numbers define directly
- Prove that 3√2 is irrational
- find root
- (√2) ^2
- whether 2under root 45/ 2 underoot 5 + 3 underroot 20 / 2 underoot 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- write whether 2 under root 45 / 2 under root 5 + 3under root 20 / 2 under root 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- Solve the problem
- prove 1/root2 is irrational
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number