Please solve /tell with steps. Find: a)76.5/0.15 b)3.78/1.4 c)2.73/1.3
Asked by satijaneetu50 | 9th May, 2020, 12:48: AM
a) here check the denominator, what will you multiply in the denominator to get rid of the decimal? 100, right. Once you multiply the denominator by 100, you will also have to multiply the numerator by 100. Then reduce the fraction to lowest terms.
try it now.
For (b) and (c) multiply the denominator and numerator by 10, make the changes and reduce the fraction to lowest term.
Answered by | 9th May, 2020, 11:55: PM
- how to convert decimal into fraction
- 64/1000 decimal number for each of the following.
- fraction into decimal 6/10
- 0.5 or 0.05 which is greater
- who to divide decimals
- Find the quotient 1. 5.2/1.25
- Arrange 269.374 in the place-value chart. Write place value of each digit.
- Express 0.9875 as a fraction.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number