please solve it given in photo
Asked by kailashdeviabcd | 28th Jan, 2020, 03:43: PM
1) Nelson Mandela was sentenced to life imprisonment- 1964
2) The Blacks, coloured and Indians had fought against the apartheid system- 1950
3) The New republic of South Africa was established- 1994
4) Nelson mandela walked out of jail as a free man- 1992
Answered by Shubhali Kulshrestha | 29th Jan, 2020, 08:30: AM
- what is french revolution
- why is world war started
- what actions prooved nepoleon as moderniser of europe
- why this war is started?
- what is the no of third estate representative in the general estate meeting?
- What was the importance of the declaration of the right of man and citizen under the constitution of 1791 of france
- what was the social cause during french revolution in points
- What is jacobin club?
- what is French Revolution
- French Society During the Late Eighteenth Century
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number