please show the questions also of R.D.Sharma along with answers.
Asked by riyagupta180999 | 13th Jun, 2015, 07:52: AM
Thanks for asking us a question in Ask the Expert section of TopperLearning.com.
We would not be able to publish the solutions along with questions, as there is a copyright on the questions of R.D. Sharma.
Answered by Prasenjit Paul | 15th Jun, 2015, 10:21: AM
- Can you tell the answer for the 23rd question..
- A cos theta + b sin theta is equal to M a sin theta + b cos theta is equal to 1 then prove m square + n square is equal to a square + b square
- if sinA +cosA =√3, then prove that tanA +cotA =1
- If secA-tanA=4 then prove that cosA=8/17
- Solve - sinA^4+cosA^4+1=2sinA^2
- f x = a cos theta -b sin theta and y = a sin theta + b cos theta then prove that a square+b square = x square+y square
- Tan square A/tan square A-1+Cosec square A/sec square A-Cosec square A=1/1-2 cos square A
- cosec A+cot A/cosec A-cot A=(cosec A+cot A^2
- solution for this
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number