Please send solution of 2 questions on chemical kinetics
Asked by sudhanshubhushanroy | 17th Nov, 2017, 09:41: AM
Answered by Varsha | 17th Nov, 2017, 11:01: AM
- what is the formula for effect of temperature on rate of reaction?
- Define activation energy.
- What is the effect of a catalyst on the equilibrium constant of a reaction?
- What is temperature coefficient? Explain
- Define transition state or activation complex.
- The activation energy for a reaction is zero. Calculate the value of its rate constant at 300 K, if k = 1.6 x 106 s-1 at 280 K? (R = 8.31 JK-1 Mol-1)
- Draw a graph to show the various energy changes that take place in the following reaction: H2 (g) + I2 (g) 2HI (g)
- Explain why the activation energy of a reaction can never be zero.
- The rate constant for the first order decomposition of certain reaction is described by the equation log k (sec-1) = Calculate the activation energy for this reaction.
- The rate constant of a first order reaction becomes 6 times when the temperature is increased from 350 K to 410 K. Calculate the energy of activation for the reaction.(R = 8.314 JK-1 mol-1)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number