Please provide solution to this question
Asked by Topperlearning User | 3rd Nov, 2017, 01:53: PM
Answered by | 3rd Nov, 2017, 03:53: PM
- Two people standing on the same side of a tower in a straight line with it, measure the angles of elevation of the top of the tower as 25° and 50° respectively. If the height of the tower is 70 m, find the distance between the two people.
- from the top of a hill the angle of depression of two consecutive kilometre stones due east are found to be 30 degrees ahd 45 degrees respectively. find the distance of the two stones from the foot of the hill.
- an aeroplane at an altitude of 250m observes the angle of depression of two boats on opposite banks of a river to be 45 degree and 60 degree respectively find width of river(please include diagram and explaination to each step)
- a man on the bank of a stream observes a tree on the opposite bank exactly across the stream he finds the angle of elevation of the top of the tree to be 45. on receding perpendicularly a distance of 4m from the bank, he finds that the angle of elevation reduces by 15 .is this information sufficient for the man to determine the height of the tree and the width of the stream? if so, find them. heights and distance
- The shadow of a tower standing on a level ground is found to be 61.59m longer. When the sun altitudes 34°30`then when it is 50°.find the height of the tower.
- an aeroplanewhen flying at a height of 3125m from theground passes vertically below another plane at an instant when the angles of elevation of the two planes from thesame point on the ground are 30degree and 60 degree respectively find the distance between the two planes at the instant.explain the meaning of the. question with diagram.
- from a boat 300m away from a vertical cliff, theangle of elevation of the top and the foot of a vertical concrete pillar at the age of cliff are55degree 40 min and 54 degree 20min respectiely find the height of the pillar correct to the nearest metre.explain the meaning please?
- a bridge across a river makes angle of 45 degree with the river bank .if the length of a bridge across a bridge across a river is 200m,what is the breath of the river?please explain the meaning of this question .
- From a point 36 m above the lake, the angle of elevation of a bird is observed to be 30 and the angle of depression of its image in water of the lake is observed to be 60. Find the actual height of the bird above the surface of the lake
- the horizontal distance between two towers is 150 m the angle of depression of the top of one tower as observed from the top of other tower which is 120m in height is 30 degree find the height of the first tower
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number