please just refer to the link
solve question no. 7 in physics which is
The equivalent resistance between points A and B is :
Asked by dev.sultanpur123 | 21st Mar, 2015, 02:53: PM
The equivalent resistance will be as follows
Answered by Priyanka Kumbhar | 23rd Mar, 2015, 01:09: PM
- can you tell me the SI unit of ampere
- What is limitations of Arrhenius theory
- Is there any thing else we can use other than a potato?
- Name requirement of a good cell in physics
- Distinguish between d.c and a.c.
- A bulb draws current 1.5 at 6.0V .Find the resistance of filament of bulb while growing .
- Please solve this question.
- Is dry cell really dry!!
- what is an electric cell?
- Distinguish between direct current and alternating current.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number