please give the answer
Asked by Anil | 23rd Jul, 2017, 06:22: PM
We appreciate the level of question that you have posted. We are currently working on it and assure you that a logical solution will be arrived upon and shared with you soon. We are trying our best to come to a logical conclusion to this question. We have received queries from you in the past and we have made sure that we provide you good responses to them.
But, until we are satisfied with the answer to this query we apologize for not providing any adequate response to it. In the mean time if you come up with the solution or any intermediate steps for the said query then we would be obliged to know about it.
Also, you can continue posting other queries.
Answered by Romal Bhansali | 27th Jul, 2017, 03:57: PM
- Formula to find distance travelled by an uniformly accelerated body is
- The distance x covered by a body moving in a straight line in time t is given by the relation- 2x²+3x=t If v is the velocity of body at a certain instance of time, find it's acceleration.
- eg. v = 2x ; assume t = 0 ; x = 2 m ; find a(t)?
- Define instantaneous acceleration.
- The velocity of the particle is given by v = 4t2 + 7 cm/s. Find the velocity of the particle during the time interval t1 = 2s and t2 = 4s also find the average acceleration during the same interval of time.
- The displacement of a particle along x-axis is given by x = 4 + 6t + 5t2. Obtain its velocity and acceleration at t = 2s.
- What does the slope of a line on velocity-time graph reveals about the acceleration of the object?
- Give any three information about the motion of an object with help of given figure.
- What does this graph indicate about the motion of an object?
- A particle starts with an initial velocity 2 m/s along the positive x direction and it accelerates uniformly at the rate 1m/s2. Find the following: (a) Distance traveled by it in the first two seconds (b) How much time it take to reach the velocity of 5 m/s (c) How much distance will it cover in reaching the velocity 5 m/s
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number