Please give me the complete solution of
Asked by Balbir | 5th Dec, 2017, 06:37: PM
Formation of A
This reaction is the addition of Br at more substituted carbon by free radical mechanism
Formation of B
This reaction is simple elimination reaction, here double is formed and HBr eliminated
Formation of C
This is a reaction is of Ozonolysis in which breakage of double bond occurs forming corresponding carbonyl compounds.
Formation of D and final product
This reaction is a haloform reaction in which methyl ketone is converted to Acids and after removal of CO2, we get our final product.
Answered by Ramandeep | 6th Dec, 2017, 10:32: AM
- What is non polar solvent not used in wurtz reaction
- Uses of westrosol
- Write the structure of four bromo 4 methyl pent 2 ene
- What is Westrol and Westrosol ???
- nomenclature of organic compounds with rules and examples .
- pls solve the problem
- why alkyl halide are prepare from alcohol
- Which halogen has a tendency to form cation
- In the iupac name of m-clch2c6h4ch2c(ch3)3 we take benzene as the main chain Why? why we dont take CH2Cl as main chain? Pls answer
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number