Please give an elaborate,quick and easy answer to these questions....
1.How to identify whether a number is prime or composite?
2.How to add two root numbers?
3.Please show how to add
4.How to know whether to use H.C.F or L.C.M in a question? Please explain very clearly.
Asked by Anishma Joseph | 8th Jul, 2014, 05:11: PM
Kindly post single question in a query and do not post multiple queries.
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 9th Jul, 2014, 09:12: AM
- what is rational number
- ✓500 root
- show that 2+√5 is an irrational number
- prove that root5 is an irrational number
- find the lcm of20
- WHat are rational numbers?
- i dont know how to solve logarithms could any one have grip on logarithm pls reply me
- √324is whose no.
- prove that 5 root is irrational
- what are real roots?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number