Please give an elaborate,quick and easy answer to these questions....
1.How to identify whether a number is prime or composite?
2.How to add two root numbers?
3.Please show how to add
4.How to know whether to use H.C.F or L.C.M in a question? Please explain very clearly.
Asked by Anishma Joseph | 8th Jul, 2014, 05:11: PM
Kindly post single question in a query and do not post multiple queries.
Answered by Vimala Ramamurthy | 9th Jul, 2014, 09:12: AM
- (√2) ^2
- whether 2under root 45/ 2 underoot 5 + 3 underroot 20 / 2 underoot 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- write whether 2 under root 45 / 2 under root 5 + 3under root 20 / 2 under root 5 on simplification gives a rational or an irrational number
- Solve the problem
- prove 1/root2 is irrational
- is √2×√8 are rational and irrational justify
- prove root 5is irrational?
- why √5 is irrational?
- what is the trigonometry
- prove that root 5 is irrational
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number