PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY MAGNETIC MONOPOLES DOES NOT EXIST?DO ON BREAKING A MAGNET TO ITS ATOMIC SIZE MONOPOLES WILL FORM OR NOT?DOES THIS PROPERTY OF MAGNET IS RELATED TO LOW INTENSITY ELECTRIC CURRENT CREATED BY ELECTRONS REVOLVING AROUND NUCLEUS INSIDE A SINGLE ATOM?
Asked by abinash.gupta003 | 26th Jul, 2017, 10:18: AM
A magnetic monopole does not exist. Just as the two faces of a current loop cannot be physically separated, magnetic North pole and the South pole can never be separated even on breaking a magnet to its atomic size. A magnetic field is produced by an electric field and not by a monopole.
Yes, if there are charges than magnetic field will be created due to their movements.
Answered by Yashvanti Jain | 26th Jul, 2017, 06:02: PM
- Please answer
- What is a positive test charge?
- what is ampere swimming rule
- what is a magnetic field
- With the help of a diagram of experimental setup describe an activity to show that the force acting on a current carrying conductor placed in a magnetic field increases with increase in field strength.
- describe an activity to show magnetic field lines around a current carrying circular conductor
- All questions
- What type of magnets are present when a electric cell of 1.5V is connected to the DC motor. Note: This is regular DC motor.
- Explain the activity to show the end is produced along the straight current carrying conductor
- In Fleming's left hand rule which finger show the direction of magnetic field
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number