Please explain what part each letter denotes. give detailed answer
Asked by Divyaa | 27th Oct, 2016, 07:24: PM
P - Descending aorta. It carries oxygenated blood from the heart to the lower part of the body.
Q - Hepatic portal Vein. It carries blood from the small intestine to the liver. It carries blood which is rich in nutrients and digested material.
R - Hepatic vein. It carries blood away from the liver. It is rich in glucose and nutrients and the blood is rid of the waste materials.
S - Inferior vena cava. It carries blood from the abdomen and lower part of the body to the heart.
Answered by Aniket Vyawahare | 28th Oct, 2016, 12:54: PM
- cells formed in bone marrow
- how many chambers does dog heart have?
- Whai is double circulation
- what is blood
- Why there is a difference in the haemoglobin levels of male and female animals and difference in the haemoglobin levels of adult female human beings and adult male humans ?
- What is the haemoglobin content of- 1. Calves 2. Cow 3. Buffalo
- What is the number of nuclei present in the following :- (a) Basophil (b) Neutrophil (c) Eosinophil
- In which part our blood purify?
- What the heart work
- Name the blood groups under ABO system. Differentiate between universal donor and universal recepient.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number