Please explain the following
Asked by Balbir | 3rd Apr, 2018, 08:26: PM
there are total 4 isomers of C4H8O.
Answered by Ramandeep | 4th Apr, 2018, 11:03: AM
- what if i have written bithinol instead of bithional?
- What is the common name of 3-Methylbutoxybenzene? Is it methyl isopropyl ether OR isopropyl ether and please explain that the words like n of n gently and i of iso are considered in alphabetic naming
- why C-O bond in phenols is larger than that of alcohols.
- How does decrease in surface area of branched alcohols decrease vander walls forces?
- What is alchol, phenol?
- Write the IUPAC name of the following:
- Draw the structure of hex-1-en-3-ol compound.
- Write the IUPAC name of the following compound:
- Give the IUPAC name of the following compound:
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number