Please explain me animal tissue
Asked by mahavirsingh5284 | 24th Oct, 2017, 09:08: PM
A group of cells with a common origin and similar structure and function being held together by a cementing substance forms a tissue. The four important tissues in an animal body are epithelial, connective, muscular and nervous tissues.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 25th Oct, 2017, 07:55: AM
- What is a black reaction? How was Camilio Golgi able to identify it
- Is cardiac muscle Striated or unstriated ?
- What is the utility of tissues in multicellular organisms ? give answer in two points sir .
- why do paper cuts hurt so much?
- Who discovered neuron cells for the first time?
- labeled diagram of nerve cell
- Give any four locations where the smooth muscles are found.
- Name the muscles which have cylindrical and non-tapering cells.
- Differentiate between cardiac and striated muscles.
- How is a nerve formed?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number