Please explain in simple words, what is centrosome and its characteristics with functions.
Asked by aarya_t | 6th Sep, 2014, 08:51: AM
The organelle located near the nucleus in the cytoplasm that divides and migrates to opposite poles of the cell during mitosis, and is involved in the formation of mitotic spindle, assembly of microtubules, and regulation of cell cycle.
Answered by Sivanand Patnaik | 6th Sep, 2014, 11:30: AM
- Why is endoplasmic reticulum considered as a supportive framework of the cell ?
- Describe the structure and function of stomata?
- Difference between meisos and mitosis
- Can you help me to solve the match the following.
- what are Golgi apparatus I didn't understand it
- what is rough endoplasmic reticulm
- what is endoplasmic rectilum
- What is difference between plastids and mitochondria
- Why is mitocondria called the power house of the cell
- Explain the structure of chloroplast
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number