Please explain eps to solve th questions for 5,6 and 7
Asked by chandrasiddub | 21st Aug, 2019, 09:57: PM
Twin primes are pair of primes differ by two.
71 and 72 both are primes and difference between them is 2.
Hence, 71 and 73 are twin primes.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 22nd Aug, 2019, 09:54: AM
- Prime numbers with video
- Write five consecutive composite number between 150 to 250 such that there are no two prime numbers between them
- what are twin prime number
- prime coprime
- what is sum of prime numbers between 20 and 30
- Write seven consecutive composite numbers less than 100 and more than equal to 90.
- Two consecutive odd prime numbers are known as twin primes. Write all pairs of twin primes between 50 and 100.
- Express 63 and 49 as sum of three odd prime numbers.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number