please arrange this in the order of :
1.lymphocyte,antigen,bacteria,active immunity,antibody,pathogen(immunity developed)
2. aorta,pulmonery vein,right atria,left ventricle, hepatic portal vein,stomach,posterior vena cava,lungs(oxygenation of blood)
Asked by sankar.goswami | 30th Nov, 2015, 09:43: PM
1. Please clarify the question or provide additional details; as bacteria, pathogen and antigen all technically belong to the same category.
2. Right atria, Lungs, Pulmonary vein, Left ventrical, Aorta, Stomach, Hepatic portal vein, Inferior vena cava.
Answered by Aniket Vyawahare | 1st Dec, 2015, 03:15: PM
- this one
- Why is it necessary to maintain normal osmotic concentration of the blood?
- Functions of artriole,artery
- Name the two fluids that circulate in the body
- if lymph takes nutrients to those areas where the blood cannot reach, how will oxygen reach those regions, as there is no rbc in the lymph? please explain.
- function of blood
- Do we just need to know that veins carry blood towards the heart
- Who discovered White blood cell
- Why infants and children have more RBCs than adult human beings?
- What is meant by pH of blood?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number