please answer this

Asked by anandgoyal | 9th Jul, 2009, 08:49: PM

Expert Answer:

The corrective lenses needed when astigmatism is present are called Toric lenses and have an additional power element called a cylinder. They have greater light-bending power in one axis than in others.


Answered by  | 10th Jul, 2009, 10:03: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.