please answer these questions as first as possible and inform me.
Asked by nagmajahangir786 | 17th May, 2020, 03:25: PM
Work = force × displacement
Force = Weight of the body = mg
weight of body = 200 x 9.8 = 1960 Newton ( Since, g = 9.8 m/s2)
Weight, F = 1960 N
displacement = Work/ force = 13000 J/ 1960 N = 6.63 m
Hence, file driver may fall at a distance of 6.63 metres.
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 17th May, 2020, 03:46: PM
- what is energy
- Fill the blank. Work done by a force depends upon force applied and ........................produce . . ..
- Is the energy spent on thinking or talking a kind of work
- A boy of mass 50 kg climbs stairs by spending 1200 joule of energy .how high does boy climb
- Si unit of work is_
- Calculate the power in the following case : Mass=73k; g =9.8ms^-2;s=37m; t=8.9 s
- A load of mass 30 kg is lifted up by 7.0 m. Calculate the work done. (Take g=9.8 m s-².
- When does a force do work
- define 1) power 2)work 3) energy
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number