please answer these doubts.
Asked by Kanwaranita10 | 2nd Feb, 2020, 09:15: PM
- Functions of vestibular apparatus:
- Providing information to our brain about motion, head position, and spatial orientation.
- It also is involved with motor functions that allow us to keep our balance, stabilize our head and body during movement, and maintain posture.
- Gland that produces testosterone- Testes
- First stable product of photosynthesis- Phosphoglycerate (PGA)
- Differences between parturition and ovulation based on site:
It occurs in the uterus.
It occurs in the ovary.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 3rd Feb, 2020, 04:03: PM
- When male put his penis inside the female vagina did the blood comes out from female vagina?
- Choose odd one out- Sperm, implantation, fertilisation,ovum,after birth
- Name any two methods of birth control and mention the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Explain the menstrual phases of female reproductive system
- GIVE REASON :-twins may or may not be identical
- what is meant by menstrual circle??
- Why does the menstrual cycle stop temporarily after pregnancy?
- name The structure formed by the villi of the embryo and the uterus of the mother.
- Explain Amnion
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number