Please answer the question

Asked by  | 31st May, 2009, 12:40: PM

Expert Answer:

ven if a over b is greater than root 2, we can show the required result by multiplying both sides of that inequality by 1 upon  root 2 minus 1

Answered by  | 5th Jun, 2009, 10:59: AM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.