Please answer the 17
Asked by nk9764831 | 12th Feb, 2020, 10:23: PM
Element belongs to period: 3
and group: 17
a) Therefore element is Chlorine (Cl)
b) Atomic no. of Cl is 17.
Electronic configuration Cl(17): 2,8,7
c) Valency of element is 1.
d) Elements with similar properties as chlorine are Fluorine, bromine.
Elements from the same group have similar chemical properties.
Answered by Varsha | 14th Feb, 2020, 10:27: AM
- compare and contrast the arrangement of elements in 'mendeleev's periodic table and the modern periodic table
- How can we determine the valency of transition elements
- How does the atomic size vary across a period ? Give reason.
- who gave modern periodic table
- What are isobars?
- How to find valency
- which is modern perodic law ?
- find the odd man out and state its reason helium,radon,argon,boron
- how to remember the valancies of elements?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number