please answer questions number -E-2,3
Asked by raju MILI | 29th Mar, 2020, 04:19: PM
Chromosomes are thread-like structures located inside the nucleus of both animal and plant cells. Each chromosome is made of proteins and deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA).
Significance of chromosomes:
- Chromosomes control all the activities of a living cell.
- DNA present on the chromosome not only carries most of the genetic information but also controls the transfer of hereditary characters.
- Chromosomes are essential for the process of cell division, replication, division, and creation of daughter cells which contain correct sequences of DNA and proteins.
You can click on Plant and Animal Cell to view the differences between them.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 30th Mar, 2020, 10:46: AM
- What is a cell?
- write a brief note on human cell
- _ has false feet for movement
- Which is main part of cell ?
- Diffrence between nucleus and nucleoid
- Why nerve cell are long and have branches
- what is nerve cell and what is the function of nerve cell
- what is human cheek cell and what is the function of the human cheek cell
- does cell wall provide rigidity to plant cell
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number