Please ans the que:

Asked by  | 15th Aug, 2009, 05:03: PM

Expert Answer:

Often in case of abnormalities in the seminal fluid or other problems, the semen can be processed to separate the moving sperm from the surrounding debris, dead sperm and seminal fluid. The processed sperm is usually placed directly inside the uterus with a small tube (catheter). This is called intrauterine insemination (IUI).

Answered by  | 17th Aug, 2009, 12:55: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.