Asked by jain.pradeep | 3rd Dec, 2019, 09:05: AM
The distance between the lines
Both lines are parallel to b = 2i + 3j +6k
Answered by Arun | 3rd Dec, 2019, 02:09: PM
- using vectors find the area of triangle ABC whose vertices are: A(1,-1,2) B(2,1,-1)AND C(3,-1,2)
- using vectors find the area of triangle ABC whose vertices are: A(1,1,2) B(2,3,5) AND C(1,5,5)
- Please help me out with this question
- If , then find .
- The vectors are the diagonal of a parallelogram. What is the area of the parallelogram?
- Find the area of parallelogram whose adjacent sides are given by vector and .
- If are two vectors, such that and is a unit vector, then find the angle between the vectors .
- Show that the vectors and are coplanar
- If , then find the vector , such that
- Find the area of triangle whose vertices are (3, – 1, 2), (1, – 1, 3) and (4, – 3, 1).
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number