Asked by jayalakshmi7464 | 21st May, 2020, 08:15: PM
At the maximum height of a body thrown vertically upwards acceleration is not zero but velocity is zero.
A body thrown vertically upwards with velocity u reaches height h after T seconds then at a time 2T it will reach ground with same velocity but in opposite direction (directed down) i.e. -u
Negative sign indicates the opposite direction of falling body with same velocity u
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 21st May, 2020, 08:31: PM
- the display ment of a body is given to be proportional to the cube of time elapsed . the magnitude of the acceleration of the body is
- A car travels a distance 200m on a straight road in 2 minutes and then returns to the starting point in 4 minutes it's average speed is
- •A jogger runs in a straight line with –an average velocity of 5 m/s for 4 min. –an average velocity of 4 m/s for 3 min. •What is the total displacement? •What is the average velocity during this time?
- what is numerical ratio between velocity and speed
- If a man walk at a speed of 10 km/h, then find the distance traveled by the man in 5 hours?
- the velocity of a particle moving along x axis is given by v=x2 - x, where x is metre and v in m/s what is its position when velocity is minimum
- The distance between mumbai to delhi is 1384. A train starts from Mumbai at 4pm and reaches delhi at 10 am the next day.What is its average speed?
- the motion by body is described by the equation v=at square find the distance travelled by the body in the first 2second
- a man travels on a straight road from his home to the bank with a uniform speed of 18km/h for 10s and then travels with a uniform speed of 36 km/h for next 20 s on a straight road from bank to market. the average speed of the man for the whole journey is
- Derive an expression for average velocity and instantaneous velocity for the motion of an object in x-y plane.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number