Asked by jayalakshmi7464 | 21st May, 2020, 08:15: PM
At the maximum height of a body thrown vertically upwards acceleration is not zero but velocity is zero.
A body thrown vertically upwards with velocity u reaches height h after T seconds then at a time 2T it will reach ground with same velocity but in opposite direction (directed down) i.e. -u
Negative sign indicates the opposite direction of falling body with same velocity u
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 21st May, 2020, 08:31: PM
- A passenger in a train with speed 72 km/h observed another train coming from the opposite direction with speed 32.4 km/h. What's the length of the second train if it crosses the passenger in 10s?
- the speed necessary to go into orbit around the earth is 8km/h.it is also necessary to travel about 200 km in order to get out of the atmosphere suppose a rocket can reach their speed after travelling 200 km under constant acceleration what could be the acceleration
- The numerical ratio of displacement to distance is
- a body travels from A to B at 40m/s and from B to A at 60m/s. calculate the average speed and average velocity of the object.
- A man takes 40 seconds to complete one circle .radius of the circle is 10metre. Find the displacement after 20 seconds?
- What is a frame of referen5
- Draw the distance - time graph when it's speed decreases uniformly?
- an object starting from rest at t= 0 with uniform acceleration cover 6m/s^2 .calculate the average speed in t= 3 to t = 5
- Pls answer this!!
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number