PHYSICS||KINENATICS||. que no.81
Asked by agrawalpulkit2004 | 14th Apr, 2020, 09:50: PM
A car starts from rest and moves with a uniform acceleration of α m/s2 along a straight line. It then retards uniformly at a rate of β m/s2 and stops. If 't' is the time elapsed since it stats moving and stops, find the average speed of the car.
Average speed = total distance/ time = Area under v-t graph curve/ time
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 15th Apr, 2020, 02:19: PM
- 1. Define non-uniform acceleration with an example.
- please repeat what is an acceleration,unit and uniform and nonuniform acceleration
- What is the difference between VELOCITY & ACCELARATION
- what is accelaration
- A train starting from a railway station and moving with uniform acceleration attains a speed of 40 km/h in 10 minutes. What is its acceleration
- what is acceleration
- how I find acceleration
- Give five example of uniform acceleration and non uniform acceleration.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number