physics human eye

Asked by harishm | 10th Sep, 2009, 05:54: PM

Expert Answer:

If the astigmatism form is not extreme, correction can be lenses, for nearsightedness or farsightedness.

In severe form refractive surgery will be the correction.




Answered by  | 13th Sep, 2009, 01:56: PM

Queries asked on Sunday & after 7pm from Monday to Saturday will be answered after 12pm the next working day.