Phenol is less acidic than
Asked by vipulverma | 14th Feb, 2022, 04:44: PM
Phenol is less acidic than o-nitrophenol. Becausre o-Nitrophenol have -I, -M effect producing group on it. Which leades to high acidic nature.
Answered by Ravi | 15th Feb, 2022, 01:56: PM
- sir/madam pls help me to answer both the questions plssss......
- C6H6O + CO2 + NaOH --
- Pl ans sir ...
- How phenol is used in the manufacture of drugs like aspirin?
- Which one among alcohols and phenols are more acidic and why?
- State the general uses of phenol.
- Write a short note on Reimer Tiemann reaction.
- What happens when phenol is heated with phthalic anhydride in presence of conc. H2SO4?
- How can you get p-cresol from Phenol?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number