particles are projected from the same point in a vertical plane under gravity with velocity u= if the locus of highest point (peaks) of their paths is +4y(y-k)=0 then the value of k is????
Asked by Anu | 18th Jun, 2014, 10:55: AM
Answered by Ravindra Kapal | 20th Jun, 2014, 01:48: AM
- what is the meaning of projectile motion
- If a ball launched with initial velocity of 25 m/s at 45 degree. Find the maximum range covered by the ball?
- Pls solve
- what is lowest speed of an object in the projectile motion fired with an angle 30º and speed is 5m/s?
- curve of radius 120 m is banked at an angle of 18°. At what speed can it be negotiated under icy conditions where friction is negligible?
- Prove that the path of an oblique projectile is parabola
- Body is thrown which covers a maximum height of 50m and range 25m find angle of projection????
- What do you mean by a projectile?
- Define trajectory of a projectile.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number