Asked by sujathanatti | 12th Mar, 2020, 09:10: PM
We know that,
total pressure = Sum of partial pressure
T.P of mixture of all gases = H2 + N2 + CO2
9.8 = 3.7 + 4.2 + CO2
CO2 = 1.9 atm
Answered by Shiwani Sawant | 13th Mar, 2020, 12:00: PM
- what is the SI unit of atmospheric pressure ?
- Why does a ship made up of a metal heavier than water floats give reason
- Calculate the pressure exerted by cubical block placed over the surface. M = 50 kg, Side Length = 5 cm
- What is force and pressure write a brief note on this question Plz help me with this question
- How does liquid pressure depends upon accelerating due to gravity?
- numericals on force and pressure
- What is pressure
- Q11. long answer. Find the magnitude of pressure in Pascal of a force of 150N that acts normally on an area of 0.25 square meters.
- Q5. long answer. explain the factors on which the pressure exerted by a liquid depends.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number