Question : 12
Prove that the diagonals of a rectangle bisect each other and are equal.
Asked by miniprasad | 20th Oct, 2018, 04:28: PM
The question which you have posted is already answered. Please check the following link :
Answered by Sneha shidid | 22nd Oct, 2018, 11:56: AM
- How To solve these questions
- If point p(2,1) is on the line segment a(4,2) and b(8,4);then prove the relation that ap=1/2ab.
- find th distance between the following pairs of points (2,3) , (4,1)
- pls solve this
- Find the point on the x axis which is equidistant from (2, -5) and (-2, 9) Why can't we use midpoint formula? Since it lies in between them
- Name the type of quadrilateral formed by points (-1,-2) (1,0) (-1,2) (-3,0) and give reasons for your answer
- slope formula
- Give one pair of values of x and y such that (x, y) is equidistant from the points (-1, 8) and (3, 4). Justify your steps.
- For what value of k, A=(3,2),B=(_1,_k),c=(_3,_2),d=(1,2) vertices of parallelogram
- Find a relation between xand y such that the point (X,Y)is equidistant from the point (3,6)and(-3,4)
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number