oxygen is used for - of food
Asked by smandeepsingh583 | 28th Apr, 2021, 10:06: AM
Oxygen is to break down food to release energy in the form of ATP which is required for performing various life activities.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 28th Apr, 2021, 11:51: AM
- what is aerobic respreation
- Is Lactic acid and ethyl alcohol same?
- in the absence of oxygen and glucose breakdown into
- Why is mitochondria called the powerhouse of the cell ?
- What is respiration
- If I was running after many days my leg was started paining then I was go to doctor doctor says that nothing happened to you after sometime you will feel better explained that
- What are pancreatic juices
- what is respiration?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number