out of three metals P,Q and R P is less reactive than Q AND R IS MORE REACTIVE THAN P and Q both. sugest an activity to arrange P,Q,R in order of their decreasing activity
Asked by ajayrath7 | 22nd Apr, 2019, 01:09: PM
As we have given,
P is less reactive than Q and R is more reactive than both P and Q which mean R is most reactive and P is less reactive.
Therefore, the order of their decreasing activity is R > Q > P
Answered by Ramandeep | 22nd Apr, 2019, 04:36: PM
- A silvery white metal X reacts with water at room temperature to produce a water soluble compound Y and a colourless gas Z. The reactions is highly exothermic and the Z catches fire immediately during the reaction. The solution of Y in water on reacting with stoichiometric amount of dilute solution of hydrochloric acid gives a solution of pH = 7.0. Name the compounds X,Y and Z ?
- Colour change occur during reaction of lead and copper chloride
- WHY DO ONLY MAGNESIUM AND MANGANESE DISPLACE HYDROGEN IN NITRIC ACID,WHILE OTHER ELEMENTS ARE OXIDISED BY NITRIC ACID?
- how will you show that an example that metal oxides are basic in nature ?
- In metal below iron but above copper in the reactivity series of metal which has no reaction with water
- Why is the galvanized article protected even if the zinc coating removed
- What Happens when ferrous sulphate crystals are heated.
- which non metals react with bases to form sulphides?
- An Ore on heating in air gives Sulphur Dioxide gas.Describe the steps involved in extraction of metals from such ores.State which of the following reaction will take place or which will not. Give reasons
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number