Our fingers are made of many small bones. What would happen if our fingers were made of only one single bone?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 23rd Jun, 2016, 09:50: AM
If our fingers were made of only one single bone, then we will not be able to move our fingers easily.
We can move our fingers, bend them and twist them because the various small bones allow space for movement.
Answered by | 23rd Jun, 2016, 11:50: AM
- what is keen joint
- what are bones made up of ?
- what is bone ?
- Why is the human skull made up of smaller bones rather than just one hollow spherical bones?
- how many bones are in human body
- (i) Write the importance of skull.(ii) What is function of the discs of cartilage present between the vertebrae of backbone?
- (i) What are the hip bones called? What is their role?(ii) What is the role of a rib cage?
- How do muscles help in moving the bones?
- (i) What is a backbone? (ii) What is the scientific name of backbone? (iii) Write the main functions of backbone.
- (i) What is skeleton? (ii) What are the various functions of skeleton?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number