Our Earth is covered with approximately 75% water still there is an urgent need to conserve water. Why?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 27th Apr, 2016, 08:00: AM
(a)Approximately 98% of the total water on earth is saline water and 2% is available for human consumption.
(b)Due to human activities the potable water becomes unfit for drinking and gets polluted. Hence, there is need to conserve water.
Answered by | 27th Apr, 2016, 10:00: AM
- How do you conserve water
- what is soil erossion
- Define soil erosion.
- Name the different types of soil.
- How rainfall related to soil erosion?
- Classify soil on the basis of agricultural point of view.
- Explain the formation of soil.
- What is the importance of water?
- What is soil?How is it formed? State the major factor that decides the structure of soil. What role does it play?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number