Organic farming leads to soil pollution.true or false
Asked by kushaldedhia21 | 29th Apr, 2020, 11:49: AM
False. Organic farming does not cause soil pollution.
It helps to increase soil productivity and soil biodiversity due to absence of use of chemical fertilisers and pesticides.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 29th Apr, 2020, 12:07: PM
- When did the green revolution started
- write any two exaple of food product that are obtained sith the help of microbes
- what is weeding
- the three cropping pattern
- What will lead to the deficiency in plants?
- What will lead to deficiency in plants?
- name any 3 exotic breeds of cows
- How are microorganisms useful in food industry?
- What is the difference between threshing and winnowing?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number