Optical communication using fibres is performed in the frequency range of
Asked by jay7venture | 30th Aug, 2018, 08:09: PM
Coaxial cable is a widely used medium, that offers a bandwidth of approximately 750 MHz.
These cables are usually operated below 18 GHz.
Communication via free space using radio waves takes place over a very wide range of frequencies, that is, from a few hundreds of kHz to a few GHz.
The below is the frequency range of some standard transmissions.
Answered by Abhijeet Mishra | 31st Aug, 2018, 11:32: AM
- Can you please tell me what is broadcast communication?
- Question 👇
- The characteristic impedence of a coaxial wire line is of order
- Why do long distance radio broadcast use short wave bands?
- Briefly describe the three basic parts of communication system.
- What do you mean by analog and digital communication system?
- What do you mean by point to point communication and broadcast? Give examples.
- What do you understand by line communication and space communication? Give example.
- What do you mean by bandwidth of a signal? How much bandwidth is considered adequate for (i) speech signal (ii) music signal (iii) video and TV signals?
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number