oil and fat containing food items are flushed with nitrogen.Why?
Asked by | 15th Mar, 2008, 05:12: PM
To prevent oxidation and prevent oil and fat becoming rancid.
Answered by | 20th Dec, 2017, 05:37: PM
- how to solve chemical equations. like this type of question.
- Question 3
- what is matter
- chemical reaction
- Why does plaster of paris harden on mixing with water?
- Why to study chemical reaction
- What is a reagent?
- why magnesium ribbon is cleaned before burning in air
- why is a chemical reaction balanced
- definition reducing agent and oxidising agent.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number