Often before sunrise on a clear, calm, cold morning, ice (frost) can be seen on the top of parked cars, even when the air temperature is above freezing. Why does this happen?
Asked by Topperlearning User | 14th May, 2015, 01:09: PM
Often before sunrise on a clear, calm, cold morning, ice (frost) can be seen on the top of parked cars, even when the air temperature is above freezing. This happens because the tops the tops of the cars are cooled by radiation.
Answered by | 14th May, 2015, 03:09: PM
- Why Black colour umbrella in summer compare to white one?
- Please explaing me the land breeze sea breeze concept of heat?
- why do icebox have double wall?
- What are the modes of heat transfer
- If atmosphere of earth is not present then what will happen to the temperature of earth?
- What is radiation?
- A hot utensil kept away from the flame cools down. How?
- For an astronaut working outside a spaceship, the greatest loss of heat would occur by means of which mode of heat transfer?
- Explain how heat from the sun reaches the earth.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number