of what this guard cell been made?
Asked by pkbdon1 | 27th Apr, 2020, 08:36: PM
Guard cells are specialized plant cells in the epidermis of leaves, stems and other organs that are used to control gas exchange.
Answered by Sheetal Kolte | 28th Apr, 2020, 11:25: AM
- what is chlorophyll?
- what is Saprophytes nutrition
- what do you understand by autotrophic nutrition?
- type of nutrition explain
- How can we say about hetertortrophic nutrtion.
- what is life processes
- what criteria do we use to decide whether something is alive?
- what is dark reaction?
- how does the desert plant do the process of photosynthesis?
- Good afternoon concern, Is light and dark reaction is same as light dependant and independent reaction??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number