Of se store milk too long so why does it tastes sour
Asked by rajnipuriuri | 22nd Jul, 2020, 06:46: PM
Lactobacillus bacteria changes milk sugar lactose into glucose and galactose. During this process lactic acid is produced. Lactic acid produces casein which curdles milk and spoils milk.
Answered by Ravi | 22nd Jul, 2020, 09:44: PM
- Food items that are rich in protein are rich in starch. is it true
- What happens when there is a storage of proteins in a child diet?
- what is componants?😐😐
- what is food
- The vitamin in which milk is deficient
- which mineral is present in green leafy vegetables
- fats are made up of?
- The sprouted seed contain more _______ ___.
- One energy giving food
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number