Observe the picture carefully and answer the following questions:
Asked by Topperlearning User | 4th Jun, 2014, 01:23: PM
1. Fibrous connective tissue
2. It belongs to the category of connective tissues.
3. It connects various body parts and fill spaces between adjacent tissues.
4. A: Matrix; B: White fibres; C: Cell
5. It lies under the skin.
Answered by | 4th Jun, 2014, 03:23: PM
- Name the tissue that forms the inner lining of your mouth
- Name the kinds of cells found in the following places: 1.surface of the human skin 2.salivary gland 3.brain 4.inner lining of the wind pipe
- Please provide the answers.
- Give at least 5 differences btw cartilage ,ligament
- Of which tissue is the dermis composed of?
- differintiate between medullated and non medullated fibres
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number