Asked by | 28th Feb, 2008, 12:46: PM
a reaction gets 50% complete in 2 hrs. and 75% complete in 4 hrs. what is the order of reaction
apply first order reaction k = 2.303/t xlog a/a-x if the value is nearly same it is first order reaction.
Answered by | 20th Dec, 2017, 04:07: PM
- 4.32 numerical plz
- Write a condition under which a bimolecular reaction is kinetically first order. Give an example of such a reaction
- Pls answer
- what is the order of reaction if rate of reaction becomes 3 times and concentration of reaction becomes 9 times
- please solve it
- The reaction 2NO2Cl → 2NO2 + Cl2 have the rate law: r = k [NO2Cl]. What is it mechanism?
- The order of a reaction A + B C is zero. Write its rate equation?
- The rate law for a reaction A + H2O → B is rate α [A]. Find the molecularity and order of the reaction.
- What are the units for the rate constant of first order reaction?
- Distinguish between the rate of a reaction and rate constant of a reaction.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number