No idea for starting the following question..
Asked by nitishkrnehu09 | 23rd Nov, 2017, 09:43: AM
A similar question is already been answered, please refer the above link.
Answered by Sneha shidid | 29th Nov, 2017, 11:09: AM
- cos square (60-x) +cos square (60+x) belongs to
- Find the general solution of sin 2x = -1/2
- Pls solve.
- tan x =n tan y n belongs to R+ then maximum value of sec^2(x-y)=(n+1)^2/4n
- a+b=3-cos4x and a-b=4sin2x, then ab is always less or equal to?
- Solve for x 3tanx + cotx = 5cosecx
- Find all the integral values of K for which the equation 7cosx +5sin x =2K +1 has a solution.
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number