Nishita goes to a shop to buy a coat costing rupee 944. The rate of CGST is 9 percentage she tells the shopkeeper to allow a discount on the price of the coat to such on extent that she pays rupees 944 inclusive of GST. Find the discount on the price of the coat
Asked by sanayadav850 | 5th Apr, 2020, 05:13: PM
For the solution, please click on GST.
Answered by Yasmeen Khan | 6th Apr, 2020, 03:27: PM
- For the following transaction within Delhi, fill in the blanks to find the amount of bill : MRP = Rs. 25,000, Discount % = 20%, GST = 18% Discount = Selling price (discounted value) = CGST = SGST = IGST = Amount of Bill = 1) Rs. 25,900 2) Rs. 23,200 3) Rs. 28,600 4) Rs. 26,800 I have tried this sum but my answer came Rs. 23,600.. I have loooked the solution also But still I am not getting. Will you please explain it to me. ?
- A shopkeeper bought an air conditioner at a discount of 20% from a wholesaler, the printed price of the air conditioner being Rs 28000. The shopkeeper sells it to a consumer at a discount of 10% on the printed price .If the GST rate is 18% ,find (i) the CGST and SGST payable by the shopkeeper to the government (ii) the total amount paid by the consumer for the air conditioner
- nishita to goes to shop to buy a coat coasting 944. if the rate of cgst is 9 per. she tell the shoprto allow a discount on the price of the caot ectend that she paus rupess 944 inclusive of ggst fing the discount on the price on the coat
- mr abdul a manufacturer sells his product worth Rs 225000 within the state. he buys goods worth Rs 120000 within the state. If the rate os GST is @ 12% on the raw material and @ 18% on the finished product find the amount of GST he has to pay
- The price of a mobile phone is Rs 32.000 inclusive of 25% GST on the list price. Vineeta asks for a discount on the list price so that after charging the GST, the final price becomes the list price. Find , ( i) the amount of discount which Vineeta got from the shopkeeper (ii) the amount of SGST on the discounted value of the mobile
- A wollen blanket was sold by a wholesaler from panipat (haryana) to a dealer in Jaipur (Rajasthan) for Rs9600. The dealer in Jaipur sold bit to an end user in Jaisalmer (Rajasthan) at a profit of Rs1400 . If the rate of GST is 5 percent, calculate 1.IGST,CGST and SGST payable by the dealer in jaipur. 2. The cost price of the blanket of the end user.
- Sir/Madam, from ICSE Maths class 10, Selina Publications, chapter 1(a) GST, soln. no. 5, the SGST and CGST are calculated although it is an inter-state transaction. Kindly explain.
- When rate of GST reduces from 18% to 12% for a underwear manufacture machine, Rahul has to pay 600 less for it. What is listed price of machine??
Kindly Sign up for a personalised experience
- Ask Study Doubts
- Sample Papers
- Past Year Papers
- Textbook Solutions
Verify mobile number
Enter the OTP sent to your number